我的快速日记

just because of the exam, I can only post everything into one post, sorry.
1/6-chia yee came for revision, played with toffee because of her ace-adventure project, took many photos with toffee, she enjoyed that time.
2/6-i went to chia yee’s house early in the morning, luckily she woke up already, hoo..went to her “library”… her grandma’s birthday, so we ask chia yee’s grandpa to bring us to the bakery and偷偷 bought 2 slices of cake in berry’s.
3/6-amber, my uncle’s dog went to my popo’s(mommy’s mommyXD) house, we used webcam and finally saw amber’s庐山真面, the shih tzu is so so so cute!!!
4/6-changed a new half-framed spec, expensive wor..
6/6-went to johore to visit my grandpa(mommy’s dad)
14/6-walaua, can go register for吉尼斯world record liao, master jee said my karate improve ler.. wohoo!!

0 雪花飘落: