fast update:)

11/10: Went to Bumbu Bali for dinner after my karate grading test, the photos are in my mommy's hand phone, so maybe will upload the photos when I have time, cause Zi Han is a lazy worm, hehe. Hoo.. finally passed my grading test and Master Soon gave me a competition form and asked me to join, walaua big headache lar, kongkam me signed the form... This is the first time I join the competition, nervous nervous and nervous...

12/10: Went to the PADANG opposite Sunshine, Vency, Ping and Shin really good in basketball lar,(羡慕)… Went back for lunch,Angel gave me a small piece of paper today. She wrote: I school because Friday was Children’s Day. I am very happy and I have a lot of foods on my hand. HAPPY CHILDREN’S DAY. Followed by a girl with a Sunflower, she’s kinda cute and贴心, and she’s only 7 years old :D Almost 5.00pm, went PADANG again, they taught me basketball, I keep on trying but cannot sucess lar, they gonna be crazy because of me, but I really wanna learn lerr, don’t laugh lar, although I know it is very very SAMPAT.I wanna grow up high, teacher is going to check my height, so I am going to try to 临时抱佛脚XD

17/10: Went Sunway and shop whole day with mommy, from 10 morning until 9.30 in the night, SAMPAI our legs also pain until today lar== ate the mini size steamboatin one of the Taiwan restaurant near Starbucks, bought 2 swimming suits, one's for mommy while another for me, chosed the nice colours, she bought a belt and I bought a pair of jeans, happy fun day i had yesterday:)

0 雪花飘落: