hey, where's my ice-cream?!

wey ya, CHAN WAI LOON a, where's my ice-cream lar, you said if i helped you to copy the maths, you wanna belanja me one.....
haha, we had a great time at maths period today :)
erm... something making me wanna mabuk, and it is piano....
i know it sounds funny but i wanna learn as i loved it since i was very small, my dad don't wanna let me learn piano, and now, i don't care about him already.. but when my piano teacher who is my neighbour too said it is a very long journey and you cannot stop when you start, chia yee and mommy also advice me not to learn as they want me to continue guitar... but anyway i am still thinking, and i wanna know from those who learn piano, what do you guys think?
And, the program nilam, really make me and chia yee kisiao liao, write the report until going to vomit out blood lor, and she wrote 30 pages lar...

thats all for today byee:)

0 雪花飘落: